• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Reclaim LSB 16

I got to talk to a legend this morning on channel 16 LSB.
On the way from the market in the mobile, I heard a familiar voice calling me, Old Grandpa from Texas.
Known as 390, Mr Marconi himself.
Eddie, that A-99 was doing a great job cutting through all the AM hash this morning, S-9 signal in my mobile.
Mother nature was sitting in your arm chair giving us a real pipeline from Texas to California.
Thank you for getting out there on the air my friend, I look forward to more contacts as the cycle continues to ramp up.
All the best!
Jeff

I am gonna be smiling all day......

got home from work at 5:30 pm got on 27.155 lsb n as usual bleedover n southern neighbors talkin am
Last couple days it seems to be working into Texas well, the noise floor was high though.
When I talked to Marconi this morning it took s-5 or better to get above the noise.
In the evenings here it has been going long over the Pacific.

Jeff

Last edited:
Anyone on here in the northeast? I'm currently gtting great conditions from that direction on 37. Going back to 16 now and will sit there for a while. Doing some work in my radio room.

Reactions: Rwb and Holydvr
on 16 lsb now nothing and was on 3 times today nobody

Seems like the money will run out soon the way it's looking on my end.
makes me think we are whipping a dead horse. i get too much bleedover on 16 lsb at times.hummmm maybe thats why we went to top side of the band for ssb when 40 channels became legal.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.