• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Reclaim LSB 16

The skip is pretty dead at the moment. The forecast for today was in the "Poor" range. However, there was quite a bit of activity on LSB 37, 38 and 39 about two hours ago. It was strong for about an hour, but the only thing on 16 at the time was some AM traffic.

Patience.

Reactions: AmericanEagle575
The skip is pretty dead at the moment. The forecast for today was in the "Poor" range. However, there was quite a bit of activity on LSB 37, 38 and 39 about two hours ago. It was strong for about an hour, but the only thing on 16 at the time was some AM traffic.

Patience.
I agree, I noticed that myself this morning and Early this afternoon turning the dial back and forth,I did however hear on channel 19 today a CB shop advertising from somewhere in Houston, Texas.....hit me around 9 for a few minutes and then faded out......like Rick said we have to have patience!!!!!

73's

I made a contact but I don’t think it was any member here. Still cool though!!
I heard you in East Central Missouri calling out right around 1pm central so around 11am your time. You heard me reply but couldn't make out my numbers, WDX561. I was rolling 45mph on a local back road with a bunch of powerlines right next to me and rocking a 4ft Larsen lol. I like a challenge...

I heard you in East Central Missouri calling out right around 1pm central so around 11am your time. You heard me reply but couldn't make out my numbers, WDX561. I was rolling 45mph on a local back road with a bunch of powerlines right next to me and rocking a 4ft Larsen lol. I like a challenge...
Ya man DX’ing while moving is sure challenging!! So many factors come into play. I was static at the time but hey maybe next time sir!!

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.