• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Reclaim LSB 16

HERE COMES THE WEEK-END LSB 16 NET

The feedback I've received is that folks here on WWDX like the current every-week-end LSB 16 net schedule, so let's stick with it. We'll do the usual noon eastern time/11:00A.M. central/9:00A.M. pacific start time on Saturday, February 4th and aim for every hour on the hour after that. We'll repeat the protocol on Sunday, February 5th.

Some folks have had issues with bleed-over and/or AM 16 traffic. The suggestion that has been put forward is for folks to make the contact on LSB 16 and then QSY to LSB 22 or LSB 23. Let's give that a try this week-end and see how it works. Make the contact on LSB 16 and then QSY if QRM or QRO is a problem.

God bless and I'll be looking forward to catching everyone over the week-end.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated