• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Remember the Good Ole days?

Regardless of what anyone thinks or their political ideals live ammo should NEVER be used on a movie set. Far too many things to go wrong. There is just no reason for it. Special effects takes care of bullet impacts nicely. When you have crew that likes to go plinking during off times things are bound to go bad in a hurry.

Regardless of what anyone thinks or their political ideals live ammo should NEVER be used on a movie set. Far too many things to go wrong. There is just no reason for it. Special effects takes care of bullet impacts nicely. When you have crew that likes to go plinking during off times things are bound to go bad in a hurry.
i must agree 100%. never understood why real firearms were ever used on set.
as for alec,i hate to say it but from day 1 we were instructed CHECK IT YOURSELF, NO MATTER WHO DID WHAT,ITS YOUR RESPIONSIBILITY

i must agree 100%. never understood why real firearms were ever used on set.
as for alec,i hate to say it but from day 1 we were instructed CHECK IT YOURSELF, NO MATTER WHO DID WHAT,ITS YOUR RESPIONSIBILITY

This is a typical workplace case where the uneducated must depend on the guidance of and the actions of a qualified expert in the field really. Apparently they are still trying to confirm if it really was live ammo and not something else in the barrel. Just heard yesterday that the life round theory is being contested as hearesay. I would think forensics could tell the truth.

In order to purchase handguns here we have to pass first a basic firearms safety course valid for long guns such as rifles and shotguns then pass a more involved safety course for hand guns and other restricted class firearms. We use two acronyms. There are four vital ACTS when handling firearms. Assume the gun is loaded Control the muzzle direction. Trigger finger must be outside the trigger guard. See that the gun is unloaded and PROVE it is safe. Point the muzzle in a safe direction. Remove all ammunition. Observe the chamber. Verify the feeding path. Examine the bore for obstructions.

I have to admit I get a bit creeped out even when I see that the gun is unloaded and someone is pointing it improperly. I probably couldn't stand being on a movie set and seeing guns aimed at someone or themselves and the triggers pulled. Now at the range or a self defense situation is 100% different I can assure you.

This is a typical workplace case where the uneducated must depend on the guidance of and the actions of a qualified expert in the field really. Apparently they are still trying to confirm if it really was live ammo and not something else in the barrel. Just heard yesterday that the life round theory is being contested as hearesay. I would think forensics could tell the truth.

In order to purchase handguns here we have to pass first a basic firearms safety course valid for long guns such as rifles and shotguns then pass a more involved safety course for hand guns and other restricted class firearms. We use two acronyms. There are four vital ACTS when handling firearms. Assume the gun is loaded Control the muzzle direction. Trigger finger must be outside the trigger guard. See that the gun is unloaded and PROVE it is safe. Point the muzzle in a safe direction. Remove all ammunition. Observe the chamber. Verify the feeding path. Examine the bore for obstructions.

I have to admit I get a bit creeped out even when I see that the gun is unloaded and someone is pointing it improperly. I probably couldn't stand being on a movie set and seeing guns aimed at someone or themselves and the triggers pulled. Now at the range or a self defense situation is 100% different I can assure you.
about same here when people under seems like 45 or 50 years n younger must go through a safety cource .i think its a great idea and yes pointing a firearm,blank even give me the shakes

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Just heard yesterday that the life round theory is being contested as hearesay. I would think forensics could tell the truth.

When it's taken this long to "announce" any sort of forensics if any, are being attempted, those results would have been immediately announced. Foreign debris or not - so there's a lot to add to this rather suspicious event that may be more of a framing for a picturesque sunset to an actor than say, a true murder mystery from Angela Lansbury.
upload_2021-10-30_11-7-43.png
This is getting better than a Rerun of a Marathon of Hallmark Movies!​

When it's taken this long to "announce" any sort of forensics if any, are being attempted, those results would have been immediately announced. Foreign debris or not - so there's a lot to add to this rather suspicious event that may be more of a framing for a picturesque sunset to an actor than say, a true murder mystery from Angela Lansbury.
View attachment 48063
This is getting better than a Rerun of a Marathon of Hallmark Movies!​
murder she wrote fits this script best id say andy,or should we call sherloc n watson? elementry my dear watson was his best line

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.