• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

RF Limited News . . .

i don't have a problem with you when you don't have moderator power robb .
post what ever you want .

That's pretty damn sorry of you Robb considering you spend the majority of your day here.

I have been gone for awhile, But I see the same Ol' shit. Robb does reviews on some items on his own time, Yet he still get's kicked and pissed on. As i said before, Why don't most of the members here do their own reviews. At least that way you can kick and piss on your own self. Enough Said.

Reactions: 1 person
no more

no more magnum products for me.
i think cris Holland is a hack. my 257hp has been there 3 times
it comes back exactly the same way i sent it. i liked it better when bobs cb
was doing the warranty work for magnum. now i got to wonder why bobs stopped doing the work for magnum. and now its the radio shop aka cris Holland.

no more magnum products for me.
i think cris Holland is a hack. my 257hp has been there 3 times
it comes back exactly the same way i sent it. i liked it better when bobs cb
was doing the warranty work for magnum. now i got to wonder why bobs stopped doing the work for magnum. and now its the radio shop aka cris Holland.

Chris is no hack. But suit yourself. I would be pretty ticked off too if any radio didn't come back right - regardless of whomever worked on it. There are 1/2 dozen places for Magnum warranty work. Chris is one of the better ones. Magnum has the policy to outright replace it if it isn't right and can't fix it. Crap happens. I've got a RCI-2995DX that has been in the shop three times and it still isn't right. What can you do? Buy an Obama radio!

towerdog-albums-radios-picture2972-obama3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
re

it just pisses me off every time i send it out to him
i have to pay to ship it.and it takes 2 months to get it back
ill just use it the way it is. and just not buy anymore magnum radios.
and the last time i talked to sam he was very rude to me.
seems to me he dont care anymore about his customers.

re

i would if they made a ssb radio.am fm radios are useless to me
as i am on ssb 90 percent of the time

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.