• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Right to carry past till now?

I got a Sig P232 with a seven round mag that I bought recently for self defense but it's now my back up gun since I bought a Glock 22 Gen 4 .40 S&W with a 15 rd mag and installed a Glock GL31 barrel in it to shoot 357 Sig. With Underwood Sig 357 ammo in it. It now has
1510 FPS & 640 ft lbs at the muzzle.

OK, maybe there is paperwork that could make it. I think the 15 round mag is the only issue. They probably have a CA model though...

I am expecting a far more oppressive government than one that just takes away our arms. It's going to be a very ugly place, but still the best place in the world :D

Now that's more like it. A return to normalcy. Just one step away from me having the right to protect myself from any random gun wielding nut. Oh, the power I now have to torment my family. Love it! My oldest brother, I will now repay him with the might of the local authorities as my muscle. he he...

I'm going to have to study this, who qualifies as family? stepsister's husband? Oh I got a bone to pick with him...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.