• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Right to carry past till now?

Maybe the Prime Minista can hook him up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD-qOqEf7Bs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Better beat than this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V9Qkd3dElw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Reactions: 1 person
chains should help any sliding, that and sensible driving on the ice!
I won't have any problems with the background check, but the 300,000 pounds is going to take a while!

i reckon i could hook up a plow or mower and use it as a farm tractor!!!

Just need a PTO.

p.s. that was funny trying to get fast food through that little window!

The Marauder isn't "Made in USA". Right to ride, carry & bear arms should come with the responsibility to buy them from our Nation, and to maintain civility among ourselves. Just 'cause 'you can' does not mean that 'you should'

The Marauder isn't "Made in USA". Right to ride, carry & bear arms should come with the responsibility to buy them from our Nation, and to maintain civility among ourselves. Just 'cause 'you can' does not mean that 'you should'

Neither is the AK-47. But I own a few of them and have sold my AR's. The AR is more accurate, but the AK is functionally a better weapon. I buy plenty from our nation. But some things are done better by others.

Most of my guns are U.S. made. My Glock is austrian and my favorite handgun. We don't build it's equal. The Austrians don't build an equal to my 460 Smith and Wesson. Different guns different purposes. When, and a big if these days, America betters the Glock, count me in. Until then I will chose the best for what I can afford.

Neither is the AK-47. But I own a few of them and have sold my AR's. The AR is more accurate, but the AK is functionally a better weapon. I buy plenty from our nation. But some things are done better by others.

Most of my guns are U.S. made. My Glock is austrian and my favorite handgun. We don't build it's equal. The Austrians don't build an equal to my 460 Smith and Wesson. Different guns different purposes. When, and a big if these days, America betters the Glock, count me in. Until then I will chose the best for what I can afford.

The glass is half full. Many US companies that betrayed our Nation by taking production overseas, will return soon after our dollar is devalued. Hopefuly, quality will pick up as well so there will be pride in owning a US-made Glock, a better-made Ameritron or a challenger to the old kings Yaesu, Kenwood etc

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.