• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Right to carry past till now?

Much better.

My WV granny hunted venison, squirrel and rabbit into her mid 70's. She always wore coveralls and carried a 38 snub nose in the big chest pocket. Smoked a corn cob pipe, made homemade wine and cussed like a sailor.

She was almost totally self sufficient. Wood/coal cook stoves, smokehouse, well, outhouse. Grew tobacco and cane.

Something tells me that the lady in the video was a fine granny.

I like his videos, not because of him, but I like seeing all the latest weapons he gets to shoot.

I don't know why he has to pretend to be Russian. He's just a big Gamer. I see he's in a couple video game commercials on TV lately.

I guess he wishes he was a real Russian I suppose.

I like his videos, not because of him, but I like seeing all the latest weapons he gets to shoot.

I don't know why he has to pretend to be Russian. He's just a big Gamer. I see he's in a couple video game commercials on TV lately.

I guess he wishes he was a real Russian I suppose.

He's a wanna'B russky ? That's sad

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.