1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

RM Station 550

Discussion in 'Amplifiers' started by redlght, Dec 17, 2016.

1. redlght

redlght Active Member

Last round of parts ordered 10 bd241's 10 bd179's...

2. redlght

redlght Active Member

Been a while i am back at it again it is working right now swapped the boards out with the newer version I wil post some results soon...

3. redlght

redlght Active Member

OK got the bias adjust in I get 0.65v right before relay kicks in I have 35 volt at the 1407's and keyed i have 32 volts and 13.6 at the supply binding posts. I get about 330 watts out of it on ssb

All seems to be working now. Thanks to Tallman and Bob for the help . Now if i can get that preamp knob off to change it I will be done.

4. nomadradio

nomadradio Analog Retentive

Try this one.

They used to be posted online for download, but the old link for that is dead.

Attached Files:

LeapFrog and tecnicoloco like this.
  5. redlght

redlght Active Member

Hey nomad if you could PM please. thanks