• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Road RAGE?

A

Adenfan48

Anyone have that? My uncle sure does. I have a story to tell but i dont have the time right now. Its really some what funny when you think about it. Well i think ill just tell the story. It was Thanksgiving (of last year) and we went down to my grandmas like we always do.We were their for about 5 hours and it was getting late so we left. My uncle was driving a suburban with tinted windows and a strait pipe. It was crowded in the car that i was in so i went with him. We leave about 5 minutes later from grandmas house and hit the interstate. Were doing fine till we get 30 miles from home. These guys pull out off the on ramp and are getting up to speed. Were doing about 85 or so. They pull up right beside us and want to race. Well by that time their is a slow truck in the other lane that they were in. So they slow down and get behind up. And these guys had to be 2 feet away from our back bumper. My uncle is pissed already because they were trying to race us. They finally clear the slow car and pull into the right lane. The pull up right beside up and flip us off. Thats when my uncle lost it. We followed them and was wanting to know what was going on. They pull up beside us again and start flexing their muscles. So by now my uncle is really mad. Were comeing up onto the next town were in the left lane and their in the right. They turned off and so we followed them. They probably couldnt belive it. They ran a stop sign and flew through town and went out into the country. They shut off their lights on a gravel road. They had to have been doing atlease 65 or 70 because when we got about half a mile down the road we were doing 50 and we couldnt see them any more. They some how disappeared and we never found them. Well thought i would share this boring story with you guys because i have nothing better to do.

Cobra 29 LTD classic tuned

I Max 99

& Snowcap Amp built by Radio Doctor!

Cobra 29

Cherokee Niterider 150

Pro Scanner 2030

Realistic Navaho 458

snowcap_new_2.jpg
</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.