• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

S9 CB Magazine Archive - new project

so can we download them or just view them?

You can just view the images on the pages however the individual pages can be saved so if there is an article or something you want you can easily save it.

I manually scanned in every page so they were saved as JPEGS not as a single PDF. I could put them into PDF format which I may do when I'm done building the new wordpress website.

You can just view the images on the pages however the individual pages can be saved so if there is an article or something you want you can easily save it.

I manually scanned in every page so they were saved as JPEGS not as a single PDF. I could put them into PDF format which I may do when I'm done building the new wordpress website.

Thanks for all your hard work. (y)
Much appreciated. Love that magazine.

Reactions: KK4MSA
Excellent! It takes a lot of time to do this,thank you.

Im looking for and issue from the early 80's. Dont remember what month or year. But I know it had a guy with a station wagon full of comm gear. Front the dash down the middle to the back. He could help in any emergency. Would love to find this issue. Its the only one I ever owned..

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.