• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sad News For Civil Rights

I read it in interviews with him and also heard it in an NPR interview.

Swimming was an escape for him. (his own words).

Looks like for whatever reason it was his final escape.

I read it in interviews with him and also heard it in an NPR interview.

Swimming was an escape for him. (his own words).

Looks like for whatever reason it was his final escape.

Almost happen to me when I was a kid...got caught in a rip current....luckily I remembered that you can get out of it by swimming side-ways out of it and not struggle trying to swim straight back to shore.

Mr King was actually a fairly fine fellow. His mamma raised him well? It was only after his beating that the demons came to visit and never left.

Almost happen to me when I was a kid...got caught in a rip current....luckily I remembered that you can get out of it by swimming side-ways out of it and not struggle trying to swim straight back to shore.

was a time some 20 yrs ago.. my brother and i got caught in a very bad riptide off of long island..It took us a couple miles off shore and thus took us a couple hours to swim back to shore..is indeed a bit scary when you are out in the ocean so far from shore that way

The Night before.. He had been Drinking and smoking weed..
That likely caused him to fall asleep or some such thing and thus then drowning..

Is too bad..
Everything i saw of him..He was a good person.
He was always fighting substance abuse with drinking and weed.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.