• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sad News For Civil Rights

Casper gave Rodney what he deserved

Beating some one more than 50 times is not what I pay good tax money for to employ police.

And to say that he got what he deserved is to say that a problem exists (in his having been beaten) and that basically he was a rogue individual of which he had no rights.

I disagree with that and basically he was just a human being who deserved more decency than that.

We all do.

P.S. We do not have slaves any more in this country and we should not beat anyone senseless as they used to.

on edit; His death was an untimely tragedy and just that. We should respect the families of those who grieve lost ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
tried swimming parallel at first.. still was a huge riptide that was getting us nowhere.. so we simply treaded water until we were free of it ( and unfortunately way off shore ).. Then we swam parellel for a few minutes... Only then we began out swim back to shore,taking hours (people were only dots..as we bobbled in the waves )

However.. We Both lived to tell the tale ( i do recall thing lots of possible sharks though...and was sure to tell my brother.. we needed to swim slowly with absolute minimal splashing and not at all in an excited manor )

Thank God I did not get swept as far as you did out to sea.....the one I got caught in was narrow and I swam sideways out of it....still it took me out about 200yrds...and at 13yrs old that was life threatening....to this day I don't care to swim in the ocean.

I used to swim in a local quarry with 3 girls, two of whom were sisters. We never wore clothes. None of us had any near drowning incidents, but I sure did have fun.

Yep....in Ohio they do not have many natural lakes....just creeks n reservoirs....when I was a kid in ohio......they had 2 swim holes by the river...1 was called the "boys hole" and the other was called the "girls hole" the boys hole had leeches so everyone swam at the girls hole......a farmer made both swim hole with dynamite way back....I remember as a little kid walking along behind my older brother n sister through the fields to get there. :)

Thank God I did not get swept as far as you did out to sea.....the one I got caught in was narrow and I swam sideways out of it....still it took me out about 200yrds...and at 13yrs old that was life threatening....to this day I don't care to swim in the ocean.

When I was 12 I was a dumb and got swept out 2 miles by a rip tide two surfers and uscg boat had to get me hahaha I went under trying to swim sideways...I know better now but it sure was scarey. I am a trained swimmer now but Shh crazy

What do you mean about the other girl?

It was all good... Kinda depressing thinking about it now. Not many tight & sexy babes gonna skinny dip with an old turd now.

Getting old just plain sucks.

You said three girls and only exaggerated about the sisters

When I was 12 I was a dumb and got swept out 2 miles by a rip tide two surfers and uscg boat had to get me hahaha I went under trying to swim sideways...I know better now but it sure was scarey. I am a trained swimmer now but Shh crazy

exactly...swimming sideways not always work for bad riptides..

What would you do now if you got caught in a riptide like that?

No f##kin way am I ever swimming in the ocean again.

Another reason I don't swim in the ocean is I do not like the weird freaky things with the big eyes that come up from the deep and look at you like your food. :eek:

Last edited:
What would you do now if you got caught in a riptide like that?

No f##kin way am I ever swimming in the ocean again.

Another reason I don't swim in the ocean is I do not like the weird freaky things with the big eyes that come up from the deep and look at you like your food. :eek:

Dude, I <3 the ocean. The animal's that come from it are delicious. I have learned you don't underestimate mother sea. Iv had a chance to swim from a rip tied last summer it was easy to get out of. Also try scooba diving its beautiful!!!
Sea otters love to play with u when ur lobster hunting and dolphins sharks all of it is just amazing.

Beating some one more than 50 times is not what I pay good tax money for to employ police.

And to say that he got what he deserved is to say that a problem exists (in his having been beaten) and that basically he was a rogue individual of which he had no rights.

I disagree with that and basically he was just a human being who deserved more decency than that.

We all do.

P.S. We do not have slaves any more in this country and we should not beat anyone senseless as they used to.

on edit; His death was an untimely tragedy and just that. We should respect the families of those who grieve lost ones.

He did not follow orders given to him by police and they took the action they saw as necessary. Later in his life Casper gave him what he deserved.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.