• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

SADELTA BRAVO PLUS

TonyV225

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Apr 18, 2005
Wisconsin
Ok anyone know where I can get one of these?? its the Sadelta desk Mic that was plain no echo ETC just a power mic I have been looking with no luck Bob or any of you in Europe can you find one out there and what would shipping cost to USA I really want one of these I had one and it went to hell and my buddy bought it for a backup he didnt care about the beeps not working so I am looking for a new one. I would like a flat base style base mic. I dont know why the bravo plus is so damn hard to find being a simple plain mic :roll:

tony as far as i know the sadeltas have not been made for a couple of years, i will look around to see if any cb shops here still have one,
the galaxy mics have replaced the sadeltas but i dont know if they are the same thing with a different brandname or not.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.