• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sams PhotoFacts Collection

Hey Dan!!!! Hoping to help you and our other members here down the road.... I just found something that... in a way... is related to the service YOU are providing us here... so I thought that I would throw this in here.

When you copy the SAMS Sections for us.... you deliver a set of individual PDF files... one per page. That is great...and it works!!!

I just found a particular thing that adobe does online.....on a website .... for free!

Here is the link (I HOPE this works!!!)

https://www.adobe.com/acrobat/online/merge-pdf.html#:~:text=It's quick and easy to,, and you're done.

What this facility does is allow the user to select a set of PDF files...and it merges them into ONE PDF document! So using this.... each downloader can join the individual pages together... so that they only have one PDF to wag around instead of having to keep track of all of them.

I hope you don't mind; I was just thinking that this might be useful to some on here.

Bob

Reactions: tecnicoloco
Hey Dan!!!! Hoping to help you and our other members here down the road.... I just found something that... in a way... is related to the service YOU are providing us here... so I thought that I would throw this in here.

When you copy the SAMS Sections for us.... you deliver a set of individual PDF files... one per page. That is great...and it works!!!

I just found a particular thing that adobe does online.....on a website .... for free!

Here is the link (I HOPE this works!!!)

https://www.adobe.com/acrobat/online/merge-pdf.html#:~:text=It's quick and easy to,, and you're done.

What this facility does is allow the user to select a set of PDF files...and it merges them into ONE PDF document! So using this.... each downloader can join the individual pages together... so that they only have one PDF to wag around instead of having to keep track of all of them.

I hope you don't mind; I was just thinking that this might be useful to some on here.

Bob
Hey Bob that's a great idea, thanks for the link, cuts my work in half. I bookmarked the site for later use, thanks again... Dan

I have that Sams. what info do you need?
Well I would really like to have all the pages associated with the radio I have a customer that has 6 of these and he wants them all working I have the original factory service manual but the schematics are missing so all the pages that show part locations and voltage reference locations and the schematics would be nice I will gladly donate to your cause. Thanks in advance.

Well I would really like to have all the pages associated with the radio I have a customer that has 6 of these and he wants them all working I have the original factory service manual but the schematics are missing so all the pages that show part locations and voltage reference locations and the schematics would be nice I will gladly donate to your cause. Thanks in advance.
No problem, attached is all the info on that radio in Sams...Hope this helps. Dan

Attachments

• SBE Console II-1-combined (1).pdf
    36.4 MB · Views: 32
Reactions: tecnicoloco

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.