• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sams PhotoFacts Collection

I only have #158. I wish I had a complete set. If I did, I would (after much hesitation) cut the binding edge off and feed them all into my document scanner and post them as one big pdf book. That thing will scan a stack of documents in no time!

Attachments

• vector x schematic-1.jpg
    vector x schematic-1.jpg
    569.8 KB · Views: 15
  • vector x schematic-2.jpg
    vector x schematic-2.jpg
    601.4 KB · Views: 15
  • vector x schematic-3.jpg
    vector x schematic-3.jpg
    671.8 KB · Views: 14
  • vector x schematic-4.jpg
    vector x schematic-4.jpg
    576.4 KB · Views: 13
  • vector x schematic-5.jpg
    vector x schematic-5.jpg
    604.6 KB · Views: 11
  • vector x schematic-6.jpg
    vector x schematic-6.jpg
    509.4 KB · Views: 13
I have almost a complete set of Sams PhotoFacts for CB. If anyone needs info on a specific cb radio just like me know and I will see if I have that Volume. KEEP CB ALIVE!
Got the CB Volumes that I was waiting for, give me a few days to go through them and pull out the duplicates and make a list of available voumes... Dan

Got the CB Volumes that I was waiting for, give me a few days to go through them and pull out the duplicates and make a list of available voumes... Dan
I went through the over 200 copies and was only able to get about 35 of the 85 I needed, so that left 5 stacks of duplicates. Sorry I took the lazy man's way of listing them, instead a typing a list, I took a pic of each stack. If you can't read it just leave me a message and I'll check myself. $5 a volume plus postage. Hope I don't get swamped the first day...lol

Attachments

• sams cb volumes #1.JPG
    sams cb volumes #1.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 26
  • sams cb volumes #2.JPG
    sams cb volumes #2.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 23
  • sams cb volumes #3.JPG
    sams cb volumes #3.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 21
  • sams cb volumes #4.JPG
    sams cb volumes #4.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 21
  • sams cb volumes #5.JPG
    sams cb volumes #5.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 25
Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?