• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sams PhotoFacts Collection

I went through the over 200 copies and was only able to get about 35 of the 85 I needed, so that left 5 stacks of duplicates. Sorry I took the lazy man's way of listing them, instead a typing a list, I took a pic of each stack. If you can't read it just leave me a message and I'll check myself. $5 a volume plus postage. Hope I don't get swamped the first day...lol
Hello Dan, Im new to the group and wondering if you still have CB-129 available.
I have an old HY-GAIN model 674B. that is not receiving on AM or USB mode.
it could be a hard copy if have an extra but a pdf will be good too( even better) hope you can help
best regards,
Miguel

Last edited:
Hello Dan, Im new to the group and wondering if you still have CB-129 available.
I have an old HY-GAIN model 674B. that is not receiving on AM or USB mode.
it could be a hard copy if have an extra but a pdf will be good too( even better) hope you can help
best regards,
Miguel
Hi Miguel, I checked and I do have CB-129. Give me some time to scan it and I will send it here... Dan

wow that was fast
thank you so very much
lets the fun begins, let see if I can revive this beauty. will keep you posted.
best regards
Miguel
hi Dan,
sorry to bother you, im going thru the part2.pdf and i think im missing some pages in the schematics. can you verify and if its not to much trouble. re-scan the schematic part.

TIA
best regards,
Miguel

hi Dan,
sorry to bother you, im going thru the part2.pdf and i think im missing some pages in the schematics. can you verify and if its not to much trouble. re-scan the schematic part.

TIA
best regards,
Miguel
You are right there were 2 pages missing, those fold-out schematics can get confusing sometimes, sorry about that... Here are the missing pages... Dan

Attachments

• Hy-Gain 674B035.pdf
    615.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Hy-Gain 674B036.pdf
    700.6 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: tecnicoloco
Dan, Saw the alignment info for the Johnson 4740 from CB-212, thanks for posting that. Any chance I could whine at you for the schematic from that one as well? I've been too cheap to add that volume to my set.

@danmcclain I see others have requested the Uniden Washington scan, and I too could use that one. I have the schematic and the block diagram from cbtricks, but no alignment info. I started into it with mspaint coloring traces and trying to make my own list of "what for and why". I have almost got through the DC side of it, still need to do the RF paths though. I noticed the block diagram has mislabeled 3 of the IC chips (4, 5 and 6 show 5, 6 and 7) but thats the only thing wrong I have found so far. It would be interesting to see what SAMS had on this radio Thanks!

@danmcclain I see others have requested the Uniden Washington scan, and I too could use that one. I have the schematic and the block diagram from cbtricks, but no alignment info. I started into it with mspaint coloring traces and trying to make my own list of "what for and why". I have almost got through the DC side of it, still need to do the RF paths though. I noticed the block diagram has mislabeled 3 of the IC chips (4, 5 and 6 show 5, 6 and 7) but thats the only thing wrong I have found so far. It would be interesting to see what SAMS had on this radio Thanks!
I'll see if I can find it and send it to you now...

I'll see if I can find it and send it to you now...
All I have scanned at the moment is the service manual for the Washington, will send that and if it isn't enough let me know and I'll scan the info from Sams if I have that volume... Dan

Attachments

• Service_Manual_President_Washington_MB8719_Homer_ENG.pdf
    873.8 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: tecnicoloco

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.