• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sams PhotoFacts Collection

Hi Dan,
Would you happen to have info for the President Madison with the 858 pll? I bought the manual, but it turned out to be a bad photo copy and the schematic was missing a part.
Thanks,
Chris

This format is so confusing, I don't know what message to answer. Out of a whole line of messages. And duplicate messages. I'm at a loss here and don't want to be. I tried to answer you Shadetree Mechanic...

You only need reply one time and it posts to the thread.
Keep in mind that members are not here all the time, so it might even be the next day or more before you get a reply.
I can fix the duplicated posts.

Jeff

Reactions: NZ8N
Ok
I think the 858 is the early Pll if you look at the schematic it should list the Pll chip for early and late models.
His is the 858 chip.
If it has a parts break down it would be in that list as well.

Jeff

Reactions: NZ8N
You only need reply one time and it posts to the thread.
Keep in mind that members are not here all the time, so it might even be the next day or more before you get a reply.
I can fix the duplicated posts.

Jeff
Ok Jeff, thanks for the info. Still learning how this site works.

Ok
I think the 858 is the early Pll if you look at the schematic it should list the Pll chip for early and late models.
His is the 858 chip.
If it has a parts break down it would be in that list as well.

Jeff
Where on the parts list would it be located, I don't see it, looking at the early model.

Hi Dan,
Would you happen to have info for the President Madison with the 858 pll? I bought the manual, but it turned out to be a bad photo copy and the schematic was missing a part.
Thanks,
Chris
Sending schematic, let me know if you need more...

Attachments

• Madison 858-1.jpg
    Madison 858-1.jpg
    840.1 KB · Views: 44
  • Madison 858-2.jpg
    Madison 858-2.jpg
    1,010.5 KB · Views: 40
  • Madison 858-3.jpg
    Madison 858-3.jpg
    872.8 KB · Views: 32
  • Madison 858-4.jpg
    Madison 858-4.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 34
  • Madison 858-5.jpg
    Madison 858-5.jpg
    815.6 KB · Views: 33
  • Madison 858-6.jpg
    Madison 858-6.jpg
    858.8 KB · Views: 39
Hi Dan,
Thanks,
Chris
Sending the last pages of the schematics...Hope this helps...

Attachments

• Madison 858-7.jpg
    Madison 858-7.jpg
    658 KB · Views: 28
  • Madison 858-8.jpg
    Madison 858-8.jpg
    604.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Madison 858-9.jpg
    Madison 858-9.jpg
    788 KB · Views: 28

dxChat
Help Users