• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sams PhotoFacts Collection

Because I'm the one who pointed 1iwilly at you, Dan. The President Grant model 1005002, Uniden Grant, Grant XL, and Grant LT are listed as being in Sam's CB-222 on Lou Franklin's list. Which at least implies they're all the same radio at the board level.

Reactions: 1iwilly
Because I'm the one who pointed 1iwilly at you, Dan. The President Grant model 1005002, Uniden Grant, Grant XL, and Grant LT are listed as being in Sam's CB-222 on Lou Franklin's list. Which at least implies they're all the same radio at the board level.
Ahhhhh ok...did you mean CB-221?

thanks, quick question for the mic gain pot says 1000 is that 1k ohm busy studying for my extra brain is over loaded
Yes, it's 1k Ohm. Good luck on the extra exam. Although as I proved earlier today I am an idiot and I passed, so you should have no trouble.

Dan, thanks for posting this. I've also got a Grant XL around here that I haven't got to yet and the alignment instructions will come in handy when I finally do.

Reactions: 1iwilly

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.