• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Scary Snake Radio "Setting Up" President Lincoln II V3

Yes. It's nonsense.

Consumer electronics sort of entered a realm where you could charge by the hour, but it was decades ago and short lived.

CB radios never entered that realm.
Even Tim tries to convey that but in more than a few of his own videos he has shown a timer for x hours then come up with an arbitrary number then says something like "close enough"

He would be making over 100k a year. Enough to have a real shop, with really good equipment, a nice house.... and that's not even marking up parts, kits, radios, mics, and other stuff he sells. Remember, he is backed up by only weeks today. A few months ago it was a year. It's all arbitrary and on a whim.

That's why anyone that can do basic arithmetic knows he isn't getting $30/hr just like this fictional technician isn't getting $100/hr to fix CB radios with SMT.

Yes. It's nonsense.

Consumer electronics sort of entered a realm where you could charge by the hour, but it was decades ago and short lived.

CB radios never entered that realm.
Even Tim tries to convey that but in more than a few of his own videos he has shown a timer for x hours then come up with an arbitrary number then says something like "close enough"

He would be making over 100k a year. Enough to have a real shop, with really good equipment, a nice house.... and that's not even marking up parts, kits, radios, mics, and other stuff he sells. Remember, he is backed up by only weeks today. A few months ago it was a year. It's all arbitrary and on a whim.

That's why anyone that can do basic arithmetic knows he isn't getting $30/hr just like this fictional technician isn't getting $100/hr to fix CB radios with SMT.
thats agreed.like smoke and mirror affect on charges

If I charged $100 an hour - I'd have several attorneys asking me a lot of questions about getting someone's stuff back...

And if I charged $100 and committed - and they didn't want it and backed out - they'd be calling the BBB and reporting fraud and refusal to return deposit...

It's get's uglier from there...

So to me to see him still in business raises the issue of if he is all that and "Legend In His Own Mind"; as in - Deluded. He knows what he knows because he sees us in action and learns from it.
FrankMorgan.jpg

IT appears he's more of the "travelling vaudeville" like in the Wizard of Oz meeting Dorothy - even The "Magician" - he had honor - he NEVER tried to sell his wares to a minor...Frank Morgan was way far better in portraying that Role - Tim , if you're reading this - take note - they do notice your "Photo quality" needs improvement, as for "face value" - work on it. You need a role model. At least "The Wizard" Frank Morgan - was an actor.

I would not be surprised to know that we have been duped by many of the "minions" he has as followers - reading thru and relaying back to him portraying as someone else - CK has already seen several attempts, so heads up for the rest of us.

Last edited:
Reactions: kaos513 and Rwb
he quoted someone 3 weeks 35 an hr for a 148gtl parts will be another seperate bill geez im in the wrong field lol
whew doggiessnake gotta be rich.
Seen effingham radio had bearcat 980 listed on ebay.they stated what they could do to a 980.snake came on n said he was THE only 1 that could tune a 980

Im a bit intrested in how much he charges his customer for a used factory fold 980, as i see them brand new for 150

good question might be those priced $200.+ listed on ebay

Reactions: kaos513
he is well he is a snake in the grass. if people are stupid enough to pay that kind of money. they deserve what they get.me i do my own. just think how much money if i did it for money. free for close friends

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.