• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Scary Snake Radio "Setting Up" President Lincoln II V3

he is well he is a snake in the grass. if people are stupid enough to pay that kind of money. they deserve what they get.me i do my own. just think how much money if i did it for money. free for close friends
yes id agree expensive bs.

A
My friend said he has been fighting with a galaxy radio for 2 weeks cannot get it aligned right lol
nd i aligned my sears 934 38270700 up via friends on their radios.took 5 minutes n 6 replys.

Reactions: kaos513
if you dont have the proper testing equipment
its hard to do it by ear. but it can be done.

Reactions: Rwb
I have heard the "I can get it to within 1Hz by ear" from several techs.
BS, plain and simple.
Can you get it to within 10s of Hz by ear? Sure.
That's actually good enough.

We are talking about AM or SSB here. They are not that critical. It's not QAM or some other digital signal that requires high resolution and accuracy.

Reactions: Rwb
"I can get it to within 1Hz by ear"
I can audio zero beat within several cycles. Still, injecting a 1000Hz tone into a radio and "finding it" with a reliable instrument is a better deal. Finding long term stability via audio beat is a bit problematic. It depends on supply stability as well as oscillator drift due to heating. As long as any radio talks where it listens I'm happy.

I used a not so accurate digital readout meter,then called a friend.had usb dead on lsb needed just a touch more to +side.everybody said im sounding great so im happy n all my friends i talk to say im on freq when i talk

Reactions: kaos513
never said i could get within 1hz. did i. i said you could do a decent job by ear. if you know what your doing
i used others ears haha.is that an ear burn?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.