• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Scary Snake Radio "Setting Up" President Lincoln II V3

I would ask the question why anyone would buy a brand new radio that was that inferior that it takes all that part swapping and resoldering before being able to use it?

My guess all those mods and adjustments just added another $200 to the overall cost of that radio. Wow!
And $600.00 to Repair!

poor snake radio is charging a lot to repair a radio now days. 600.00 to do all his tricks to a 148 or similar radio. his prices have gotten very high. ever so often I will see a radio for sale on ebay and they will have a very high price on it and they claim Snake radio had gone through it as why the price would be so expensive.

Reactions: kaos513 and Robb
When it comes to Snake, just do a youtube search for "Tech Practices:"Douche It Down!" This should be the only video you EVER need to watch of this so called Tech. I feel so bad for the poor customers that get radios done by this, so called CB radio technician. ALSO for a good laugh. Search youtube "Snake oil Customs RAGE against the rodger beep" Enjoy I sure did lol
I have onr
When it comes to Snake, just do a youtube search for "Tech Practices:"Douche It Down!" This should be the only video you EVER need to watch of this so called Tech. I feel so bad for the poor customers that get radios done by this, so called CB radio technician. ALSO for a good laugh. Search youtube "Snake oil Customs RAGE against the rodger beep" Enjoy I sure did lol
I have one, its a killer rig, put up or shut up you wannbe mud duck squeezeer!

Why would anyone send him a new radio and want him to have a poke around inside? I do not have a problem with the guy working on CB's but you have to know your limits. I can not see him doing any wonderful magic to this or even knowing the subtle tuning issues on audio that this radio can benefit from. Most of this radio is surface mount. I have no seen a SMD rework station onhis bench. In fact I have never seen him use flux on anything on his bench either???? Strange right?

Got news for you, I have one and its a killer, thats because I bought one and not trolled him like a faceless clown,did a few mods and its great,Get a life wannabe troll!

We've seen the vid.

And all the work put into it...which raises more questions about the use of the word "troll"...

Feel more sorry for the "Chris" - he's getting a radio that guy learned from - so hope it's put together right.

Consider yourself lucky to have one that works.

Now, about your efforts ...it's... so... "3:13" ago...

You're kinda' late to the party...we've already built an assembly manual around the vid...

Spacers...CrackedSpreaders.jpg

More Spacers...
TO3PTO247.jpg

And more re-assembly work from a radio that worked out of the box but why go thru all that trouble?
TO3PTO247size.jpg

So we were on top of this before you arrived.

Hope you didn't get charged too much...

But this next part gets even more interesting...

Before they did the work...
LincolnIIFinals.GIF

Looks kinda' pretty - ya' think?

Then GASP! (And I'm not referring to the LEDs')
It'sthesamestuff.gif

Why do they do this???
LincolnIIInsulator.GIF

It all follows a pattern...
Looksfamilar.gif

Ok kid...move on...been there done that, have the Service Manual on how to undo it...

:+> Andy <+:

We've seen the vid.

And all the work put into it...which raises more questions about the use of the word "troll"...

Feel more sorry for the "Chris" - he's getting a radio that guy learned from - so hope it's put together right.

Consider yourself lucky to have one that works.

Now, about your efforts ...it's... so... "3:13" ago...

You're kinda' late to the party...we've already built an assembly manual around the vid...

Spacers...View attachment 24326

More Spacers...
View attachment 24327

And more re-assembly work from a radio that worked out of the box but why go thru all that trouble?
View attachment 24328

So we were on top of this before you arrived.

Hope you didn't get charged too much...

But this next part gets even more interesting...

Before they did the work...
View attachment 24329

Looks kinda' pretty - ya' think?

Then GASP! (And I'm not referring to the LEDs')
View attachment 24330

Why do they do this???
View attachment 24331

It all follows a pattern...
View attachment 24332

Ok kid...move on...been there done that, have the Service Manual on how to undo it...

:+> Andy <+:
Kid?? Really, You aint on top of shit!! You dont feel sorry for anyone, why would you? a hollow statement from a troll with nothing better to do.
Why all the personal comments about SRC????
KINDA LATE TO THE PARTY???
This is no party-its a persons business and personal reputation.
Why all the personal insults?? Easy to attack people on a key board and you dont like it eh?
Its illegal on this forum reading yet you help facilitate it with your vast "Knowledge and experience"
Share with us please what makes you such an expert,

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.