• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Scary Snake Radio "Setting Up" President Lincoln II V3

I’ve got a hot water pressure washer. So I think I’ll start cleaning mine at 180 degrees and use wheel acid to clean them out. Whatever gets left behind on the solder side, I’ll use a wire brush on a bench grinder to get that pesky crap off.

Anything left after all that and I’ll just scrape it off with a blunt screwdriver.

Top that Snakey!

Reactions: Rwb
I’ve got a hot water pressure washer. So I think I’ll start cleaning mine at 180 degrees and use wheel acid to clean them out. Whatever gets left behind on the solder side, I’ll use a wire brush on a bench grinder to get that pesky crap off.

Anything left after all that and I’ll just scrape it off with a blunt screwdriver.

Top that Snakey!
why not use the big hand grinder with 8 inch grinding disc n make a 1 quick pass n POW sparkling clean no nothing but board?

1) I don’t own one

2) I hadn’t thought of it

3) BRB... going to harbor freight
yaaay they are having holiday sales too,make sure n pickup extra grinding discs.
Ps get the extra coarse fast cutting discs. No need to waste time haha HAHA

Heck yeah, time is money and money is time. I was just thinking about how to fix those pesky antenna connectors from coming loose... crank up my mig welder!!

I’m in business now and cooking with gas, all these ideas flowing.

Heck yeah, time is money and money is time. I was just thinking about how to fix those pesky antenna connectors from coming loose... crank up my mig welder!!

I’m in business now and cooking with gas, all these ideas flowing.
yes we must build an industrial strenght cb for heavy duty,wont break n solid as the rock o gebralter n sell for dollar 2 98 wif elebenteen pennys tax

We can design one out of Delrin and that should be pretty good. Weld the knobs on, the covers...make it golden proof. No screwdrivers allowed.

Me. I got a whole pile of Cobra 29’s that are worth about $4 each. You get what you pay for though.

Probably get bigger once I start my cleaning methods

Yes martian,we are mass cleaning for speedy repairs haha.trp will have big collection to view shortly

Yes martian,we are mass cleaning for speedy repairs haha.trp will have big collection to view shortly

Hahaha!! Oh ye of little faith. You clean’um up real good with some hot high pressure, tune’um up real nice and fine, weld’um shut so nobody can get inside and see all your secrets!!

Tough stains and stubborn solder blobs won’t be a match for that side grinder!

First candidate will be removing the name off this jewel :

7447F8C6-CB70-456A-9EF8-8DF219010282.jpeg

Hahaha!! Oh ye of little faith. You clean’um up real good with some hot high pressure, tune’um up real nice and fine, weld’um shut so nobody can get inside and see all your secrets!!

Tough stains and stubborn solder blobs won’t be a match for that side grinder!

First candidate will be removing the name off this jewel :

View attachment 26806
aint that 1 o them wont work never will work radios?

Reactions: Grizz420 and NZ8N

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.