• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Scary Snake Radio "Setting Up" President Lincoln II V3

That’ll be a saucy radio!!!! I’ve got some Franks, I put that shit on everything.

Hahahahaha!!!

I wonder what a radio would look like if I DID pressure wash it like that? Hmm. Maybe this week I’ll take one outside and fire up that beast.

Should I post pictures or video? I bet it’s an easy way to remove all that potting wax.

192229C0-F582-46DD-AE28-8F1C1E1D4395.gif

Make em speak spanish with all that hot sauce

something tells me that pressure washing a radio would remove a lot more than the wax. Probably the components on the board... and the board itself :)

Reactions: Rwb
We gonna find out. She’s sitting on 4 wheels, runs off 220v and is fired off so the diesel, kerosene or jet fuel.

Hold my tea... watch this...

Waaait up did you bolt the board down to the ground?

I’ll TIG it to something. That nasty little spot can be ground off too. Put the covers on it and weld them in place and nobody will see a TIG mark on the chassis. You know how we do it...

he will give you a lube job

Who??

Me? I hadn’t thought about putting grease fittings in, good idea! Keep the knobs greased and the control shafts. I’m not paying royalties for this idea, I’m stealing the idea like my mentor Steve Jobs.

Going to file for a patent on this idea right now.

I told y’all I was gonna make radio great again!

I’ll video it, it’ll be a blast, literally. I don’t guess I can upload that directly to the forum so I guess I’ll put it up on YouTube. We’ll see how destructive we can be, for science, you know?

I think it might be possible to cut the PCB into two pieces with it, it’s pretty strong. I’ll be disappointed a little if it doesn’t.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.