• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Scary Snake Radio "Setting Up" President Lincoln II V3

You'll need something to dry the radio after washing. You may already have something, but this looks like it could do the job if you don't:
indycar-indy-500-2013-jet-dryer.jpg

Reactions: Rwb
I’ll video it, it’ll be a blast, literally. I don’t guess I can upload that directly to the forum so I guess I’ll put it up on YouTube. We’ll see how destructive we can be, for science, you know?

I think it might be possible to cut the PCB into two pieces with it, it’s pretty strong. I’ll be disappointed a little if it doesn’t.

rofl you got me laghing so hard i fell off my chair

I’m glad I gave you a laugh. Wait til you watch all those resistors and capacitors blow across my yard. A tip change and I swear I believe it’ll cut it right down the middle.

The tip I’m talking about, I almost cut a hole in the fender on my dump truck with it. That’s fiberglass, it’s forever etched now.

Bye bye resistors, so long tantalum caps. See ya later electrolytic capacitors.

I’m glad I gave you a laugh. Wait til you watch all those resistors and capacitors blow across my yard. A tip change and I swear I believe it’ll cut it right down the middle.

The tip I’m talking about, I almost cut a hole in the fender on my dump truck with it. That’s fiberglass, it’s forever etched now.

Bye bye resistors, so long tantalum caps. See ya later electrolytic capacitors.
be careful when you mow the yard.those little bits n pieces reak havvock on windows n passerbys too

Sometimes you got to have causalities of war. This is a mission and everybody is sacrificing something, a science mission.

The radio douching must be trumped, RW, we have to out-do SRC.

I don’t know whether to hate you for posting that or hate myself for actually listening to it, haha.

Ugh, that’s terrible. It must be lonely as hell in his moms basement, poor little neckbeard. I’d say he should get a dog but I believe that’s been proven to not help with being delusional and posting crap videos.

Did I say that out loud and type it too?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.