• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

scotch is disgusting

CW wrote: "If we are going on "taste", I have never found any alcoholic drinks to taste "good". YECH! To me, they all stink and taste WORSE" .......Here in Tennessee we have a "brew" called "Apple Pie" which I don't think you will find in any store. I myself don't like the taste of whisky of any kind, but I was given the chance to try the apple......I thought to myself that it didn't have much alcohol content. 6 shots later, I realized how wrong I was. The taste is like apple juice (or cider) with a touch of cinnimon (sp?) and a little "kick" and actually tastes pretty good (too good for me). I also want to add that it's not "hard apple cider" being made from corn and all ;)

If you want good scotch try 'The Famous Grouse'. Corn is supposed to be boiled or ground into stuff to make bread out of, or eaten off the cob. Not drunk out of a glass...
- 'Doc

W5LZ said:
If you want good scotch try 'The Famous Grouse'. Corn is supposed to be boiled or ground into stuff to make bread out of, or eaten off the cob. Not drunk out of a glass...
- 'Doc
.......Here in the Smokey Hills, corn is consumed all the ways you mentioned........including the glass (or Mason Jar) :LOL:

big_101.gif

Rich

ps dont poison whiskey with water or coke

:shock: hmmm i was shocked to hear some of u people who particapate of a glass or three of natures best but please dont destroy a good whiskey by adding a foreign substance the best way to drink whiskey is straight out of the bottle i hope some of u americans apreciatte a good irish whiskey like bush or powers jameson paddy it depends were u are in ireland as different parts of the country have there own whiskey but in my provence most people drink bush or a black bush which is distilled in county antrim n.ireland also some of those scotch whiskeys arent bad either

W1R3T4P said:
Wow, this stuff is nasty.
But if its for free, its for me :)
Chivas Regal.

Happy new year!

My dad use to drink that 18 year old scotch strait up, and I agree with you, it's some nasty shizz, and my first alcoholic beverage.
Can you believe I still like booze after that ? ;)

I agree with the Wild Turkey!! Makes you Wobble and Gobble!!! And Beer any Beer as long as its American. Well almost any 8)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.