• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Share your Firearms

Se7en

Jun 27, 2010
Ca
Post pics or just a list of your firearms, it would be fun to see what members have or use :)

Glock 17 9mm
Walter p99AS 9mm
AR15 .223 JD machine lower, Daniel defence parts kit, 16" rifle gear upper (finally finished the build).
Future purchase; Glock 26,Walther ppk,SIG p226

arms-fire.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
I had heard a few years back all semi auto weapons were banned in California

No. U just have to have a bullet button and the rifle can't be shprter than 30". Google it or check out CalGuns dot net. My ar15 is legal 110%. Some of you humans are paranoid of the government. Bah !

You should check out the Glock 20 10mm. Comparing factory load to factory load, a 10 mm is more powerful than a .357 magnum. You can load a .357 a hell of a lot hotter yourself though.

Reactions: 1 person
.17hmr, .22lr, .22mag, .22wildcat, .22-250, .223, .243, .25-06, .270, 30-06, 30-30, .308w, .32auto, .357mag, .380acp .40cal, .44mag, .45auto, 45-70gubmint, 20g, .410, and 12g slick and slug. Oh, 9mm and 10mm. All sorts of configurations: autos, levers, bolt actions, wheel guns, pumps, crack backs, ol' wad & rod...

Of all these I don't have any 'black' or 'tacky-cool' firearms. Only 4 or 5 have synthetic stocks, the rest wood. I did buy an ATI collapsible synthetic stock for my 8yo daughter for Christmas so she could shoulder up a Rossi .223/20g combo. Measuring in at a 9.25 length of pull, that's shorter than her pink Cricket.

Reactions: 3 people
(y)

I should make my gf sleep on the floor while i lay in bed with Kelcy "my ar15".
uberajyv.jpg

Tonight, you pukes will sleep with your rifles. You will give your rifle a girl's name because this is the only pussy you people are going to get.

Reactions: 1 person
I just have a few wheel guns and 3 pistols. Assorted shotguns and rifles of varying calibers.

This picture is my nephews room.

facebook_1562693684jpg.jpg

OMG, are you for real?

Looks like left to right, top to bottom, M60, Ar 15, SPAS 12, ?, FN F2000, .50 on top (McMillan or Barret). The ones on the right are a bit blurry but the first looks like a 10-22, maybe AK. Black guns that might be M4 pattern maybe an M1A1 and the far right? A 20MM? AN MG 42?

Lol,

Just about every man in my family tree were Marines. My aunt was even a Marine pilot in WW2 shuttling aircraft around. All 3 of my brother in laws are ex Marines. All 6 of my nephews are ex Marines as well.

My uncle and myself (WW2 vet) were U.S Army. It's videos such as these, that make me glad I joined the Army and later the Air Force. I don't think I would have enjoyed being in the Marines.

Both my mom and dad tried to get me to join the Marines when they took me to the recruiters office to sign for me to enlist. My dad seemed to cherish all the crazy shit that the Marines put him through. I guess he wanted me to get a taste of it as well.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.