• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Share your Firearms

Damn, all I have is a Remington 870 Wingmaster with Blackhawk Tactical stocks, extended mag, scope rails and a red/green dot sight. IC barrel is horribly useless for hunting or skeet, plan on a full choke barrel.

An 03 Springfield.

Glock 23.

Marlin 25N with 3-9X scope. fun

Taurus 22 pistol X 2

Taurus 38CH.

Bersa 22.

Bersa 380.

Rock Island 1911 pattern .45 officers model.

Winchester Model 12 12 ga.

DPMS flattop M4 pattern.

Past stuff,

Mini 14.

Remington 700 22-250.

Both are in this vid of poor marksmanship, lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eINt58xvmgU

Haha, cheap mags suck.

Grendal P10. Very cheap and cool. google it.

Star .45

Glock 19. stolen

Ruger single six. stolen.

Mossberg Throphy Slugster.

Winchester Mod 12 16 ga, stolen.

I think the stolen ones happened by drug addict in laws. Watch em, lol

I know I had more, but I will also have more, lol

Desert Eagle .357M
S&W 686 .357M
US Carbine .30 M1 scoped with 3 x 9 variable 50 mm Bushnell sportvieww scope.
S&W 629 Classic DX .44 M
Walther GSP .22 LR target pistol.
Reloading all above except the .22 of course.
Lots of peeps here own guns for sport shooting/hunting.

Don't worry. I am sure all his neighbors do too only bigger. :whistle:

“He who stands for nothing will fall for anything." ;)
I am a Civilized American, My posts here to do not reflect who i am outside of the "Forum".

If my Neighbors have bigger guns good for them, it doesn't mean they can out shoot me because they have bigger guns than me.

I like our right to bear arms as much as the next nut. But some people don't deserve the right. Just as some shouldn't be driving a vehicle...but they were issued a license. I have a CC permit and use that privilege to the extent that the law allows. It's like having insurance. You hope to never need it. But it's better to not need it and have it than not have it and need it. To be on the good side of the statistics is the goal of everything.

My HD 1200C and a really big gun. :)

Img_0028.jpg

Nice bike. I'm sad now thinking about my FXDC sitting all lonely in storage for the winter.

Yeah....I used to keep mine in our back room.....I would sit on it and fire up the stereo and pretend I was jammin.:LOL:

I seen a MC guy one time at a stop light up in Lansing in February...it was like 22 degrees...:LOL:

Yeah....I used to keep mine in our back room.....I would sit on it and fire up the stereo and pretend I was jammin.:LOL:

I seen a MC guy one time at a stop light up in Lansing in February...it was like 22 degrees...:LOL:

I like the back room idea...lol

I still see guys riding every so often. That's a little too hard core for me. I'll ride if its in the 50's. Supposed to be 54 on Saturday. I may take a ride or just use the day to install 4 inch risers and Rush slip ons.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.