• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Share your Firearms

Well, I just got back from plinking 200 rounds thru my old Marlin 60.

Bout the only thing I can afford to shoot anymore. Took my neighbors two tween boys along also. We had fun with the EVIL autoloading Marlin.

Very nice balmy 60 degrees in Ohio today. Killed a bunch of cans.

Love the 22-250! I've had 4 different ones over the years and they have accounted for many dead coyotes.

Just recently had a Rem 700 action trued and a new
Shilen Match barrel installed on it and a Jewell trigger slipped into the action - excellent shooter!

I also use to have a Sako Heavy Barrel back in the 70's, but it evently ended up in the hands of a very well know predator hunter in Arizona - it was a tack driver @ 200 yards.

I'm trying to track down my first .308w this week. It's a bolt action so maybe I won't make 'the list' of people to watch. I originally wanted a 30-06s, but after some contemplation a .308w is very close ballistics wise and is a shorter action. Less time cycling means more shots down range. Plus if NATO ever tries to do something stateside, I can shoot their surplus too. A 24" floated bull bbl with a thumbhole stock and bipod should be pretty consistent...and heavy.

I want !

http://www.autoweapons.com/photos10/may/dd227gl.html

For deer hunting of course ya know if i miss just shoot a 40mm du round

When you get ready to fire the M-203, make sure your sling is not obstructing the tube. Had that happen to me. The round ripped the sling from the rifle yanking it from my hands. The resulting explosion about 30 yards in front was not appreciated by my squad.

Last edited:
Ruger SR-22......Fun shooter at 15 yards
Ruger Mark III Competition.......tack driver at 25 yds
Ruger 10/22 target.......tack driver at 50 yds
Ruger LCP.....concealed carry
Sig Sauer P232.......truck pistol and home defense

The insane thing is 380 ACP is easy to find and 22LR is next to impossible unless you go to gun broker or gun auction and take it up the rectum.
If the zombies come, I'll play one of Obama's speeches and that should make them limp away as fast as they can.

LOL

nailed a coon at about 80 yards yesterday after lunch with my remington 597 .17 hmr.

a coon being out in the full midday sun is not a good thing, figured he was sick, rabies maybe, he was just kinda walking around in circles mostly.

Good shoot. Sounds like an 80 yard arcade shot.

Damn coons! There is a wooded area with a creek behind my work 20. Damn coons come out and climb all over my car. Scratched all to hell. I looked out one night and saw three off them on my car.

I'd trap or shoot them little turds if'n I didn't work with tree huggers.

"Raccoons cause problems when they lose their fear of humans and move into urban areas to live. Problems include feeding in garbage cans, establishing dens in chimneys and plugging them with nest material, tearing off shingles or facia boards to enter an attic or wall space, or causing damage to gardens and fruit trees. Raccoons also may carry fleas, ticks, lice, distemper, mange, and canine and feline parvovirus. Raccoons may also carry rabies, which is different from other rabies strains.

Caution
Raccoon rabies is extremely virulent and spreads very quickly. It is more dangerous to wildlife and people than the type that currently affects skunks and other animals in Missouri. House pets are especially vulnerable to rabies spread by raccoons because of the raccoon's habit of haunting chimneys, attics, porches and trash cans"

G9453 Managing Raccoon Problems in Missouri | University of Missouri Extension

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated