• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Share your Firearms

If the government believes everything they see on the internet then....

well, I also belong to a fishing forum in FL, and I know (for a fact) that the FL wardens do use it to find people that poach, keep short/out of season fish.

it's amazing how many people will post a picture of an illegal fish,.... and have their boat with registration numbers showing in the pic.:eek:

Reactions: 1 person
well, I also belong to a fishing forum in FL, and I know (for a fact) that the FL wardens do use it to find people that poach, keep short/out of season fish.

it's amazing how many people will post a picture of an illegal fish,.... and have their boat with registration numbers showing in the pic.:eek:

That's funny.

Like Forrest Gump said, Stupid is as stupid does. :tongue:I know that happens just like the idiots that film themselves committing any crime from break and enter to rape. All I meant was that anyone can claim anything on the internet and then simply dismiss it as a lie if the product of that lie is not able to be produced. If you don't believe me we can get together sometime at my winter home in Jumbolair. It's just down from where John Travolta parks his 727. It will give me a chance to show you my pet elephant while you are there. :LOL:

Like Forrest Gump said, Stupid is as stupid does. :tongue:I know that happens just like the idiots that film themselves committing any crime from break and enter to rape. All I meant was that anyone can claim anything on the internet and then simply dismiss it as a lie if the product of that lie is not able to be produced. If you don't believe me we can get together sometime at my winter home in Jumbolair. It's just down from where John Travolta parks his 727. It will give me a chance to show you my pet elephant while you are there. :LOL:

(y)

Alrighty. Not trying to be a dick but it seems like this threads topic has gone A-wall. Let's just talk about your firearms ie; pistols, rifles. anything that shoots a projectile out of a barrel that is considered a weapon, tool, self defence etc etc.

If the government wants to track you down and question your collection of "tools" than don't post up or stop doing illegal shit. 73

(y)

Alrighty. Not trying to be a dick but it seems like this threads topic has gone A-wall. Let's just talk about your firearms ie; pistols, rifles. anything that shoots a projectile out of a barrel that is considered a weapon, tool, self defence etc etc.

If the government wants to track you down and question your collection of "tools" than don't post up or stop doing illegal shit. 73

WHAT!!!! An internet thread that has drifted of topic!! Say it isn't so. That almost NEVER happens!! :whistle:

With that we now return you to the previously scheduled line of uninterrupted always on-topic internet posts. <gotproof>^^ ab v c^^ <can not stand it>

WHAT!!!! An internet thread that has drifted of topic!! Say it isn't so. That almost NEVER happens!! :whistle:

With that we now return you to the previously scheduled line of uninterrupted always on-topic internet posts. <gotproof>^^ ab v c^^ <can not stand it>

It happens a lot on YouTube. But if i try to fix it maybe this thread could go back on its course?

Damn, i had planned on going up to the mountains to go shoot this morning. Not going to happen it's 35° out right now. Brrr:thumbdown:

i love my 30-30 and 22 magnum long rifle, although the rifle chuck connors used in the series is supposed to be a 44-40 i believe.

a friend of mine has a 45-70 all original, belonged to his grandfather who used it in the late 1800's.

It happens a lot on YouTube. But if i try to fix it maybe this thread could go back on its course?

Damn, i had planned on going up to the mountains to go shoot this morning. Not going to happen it's 35° out right now. Brrr:thumbdown:

Are you a gun owner or just a city slicker poser?

Good lord! It's to cold to shoot?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.