• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Sirio engineers making antenna's from scrap materials?

This is the only other picture I have relevant to the topic. It's the control panel and measuring instruments for the Anechoic chamber. They have several network analyzers as shown in the various photos. I believe the masts shown on the catwalk are 100 feet apart, independently retractable and rotatable.

Attachments

• Control and measurement equipment for anecohic chamber.jpg
    Control and measurement equipment for anecohic chamber.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 53
gotta admit its nice to know they use more than just a mfj too show
that it works. and they have a lab full of stuff they use to check and test
thier antennas

This is the only other picture I have relevant to the topic. It's the control panel and measuring instruments for the Anechoic chamber. They have several network analyzers as shown in the various photos. I believe the masts shown on the catwalk are 100 feet apart, independently retractable and rotatable.

Thanks for the explaination.

We have padded rooms on the forum?? :blink:

Now if anyone wants to accuse me of making antennas from junk parts . . .:LOL:

I think Homer patented the Sirio Gain beore it came public. :LOL: I forgot if it was the mobile or base antenna you made Homer with the "AIR WOUND RF CHOKE" design.

Just pulling ya leg. Aloha Homer....

Not bad, 2db+ gain on the Gain Master. Id take it. Wish he tested it against an Imax 2000. since both run wires and matching devices.

I've been running the Gain Master for a while now and I've never had to brag on it, it seems that everyone that hears my station does it for me.:D (y)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.