• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Smokin' Joe's

codeman

Recovering Crackerhead
Jul 10, 2011
Mike Houston (Smokin' Joe) passed away from a heart attack yesterday. I Just posted to let you any of you guys who may care to know. Not to start any kind of debate or arguments about cb shop and all the bs that usually goes on when you mention a cb shop.

I will say, I dealt with him once and was thinking about getting some more work done from him. But money is tight and I already have more radios then I need. You just never know when your time may be up.

I will keep his passion for - and love of - radio close...

The Youtube vids he provides are some of the best, if not honest - reviews and opinions from a guy that sees the world thru his own senses.

You can't get more real than that...

I will miss his presence...

Sure is sad news, may he rest in peace and prayers for the family as they mourn.

I didn't know much about him but his videos were always informative and he never belittled others as some do. Seemed like a good guy.

Reactions: Unit 194

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated