• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Solar Prediction

solarn0nbh.php

Reactions: Rwb
11207_2020_1723_Fig1_HTML.jpg

Whats' been seen...

Yet...
11207_2020_1723_Fig5_HTML.jpg

Green Dot - Expected by Averages
Blue Dot - Prediction by Magnetic 22-Year Cycle "Hilbert Transform"
Hard to call - worse than this years Elections...
Eyes to the Skies...​

Partial reasoning for this disparity, an article in which these are discussed, can be found here...

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11207-020-01723-y/

If you take a look at the 11-year cycles, then combine with a 22-year cycle - based upon Magnetic interactions from the termination of one 11-year cycle into another - then observing a second type of pattern using 22-year Cycling (total 360 degree rotation of the solar magnetic sunspot polarity) they see a strong signal that seems to combine both the 11-year and 22 year cycle terminations closer together in this upcoming cycle.

What this means is that the end of both a 11-year and 22 year cycle - and their starting iteration into their new polarity - seems to show syncing per one Transform "Formula" but another shown by averages, seems weak and less intense cycle.

Stay Tuned!

So official forecast is low and other forecast is high.....only one way to find out...hurry up and wait :)

Just like the Weather Guessers it was WRONG Again.I just leave my radios On then I know when any band opens up.It takes the guess work out of it & I like the element of Surprise.{:>)

SIX-SHOOTER

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated