• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Stryker 955 V 2

Want to hear more about this radio. I was considering it even though my local guy says they are hard to get. Next choice was a President Lincoln II+ which might be a better choice anyway down the road.

Mine is at Stryker repair right now because it won't talk to my computer. Also, I hate the noise filter they put in the receiver. Makes everything sound robotic. The audio band width is a good feature, tho. Mine talks really well, SSB is excellent. But, I'm not a fan of the software driven alignment. We'll see how mine performs wh4en I get it back. I'm assuming they're installing a new board.

Reactions: whiteastro
So far the V2 has been a hit and miss for some people. The NR on/off setting works best on ssb and even then, it does have a robotic nature to it. I was told there might be a firmware update to fix it later....but who knows.

Reactions: whiteastro
I know Jim at Key CB in Warren,IN used to be the Stryker repair place. He now has a shop in Dowagiac,MI, not sure if he still does Stryker repairs or not. He's a sharp old dude for sure.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated