• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Stryker 955 V 2

Like @nomadradio says, it affects the KBK number. (Key downs Before Kaboom)

I was thinking that something let loose, I have no idea what. Like the impedance of something changed on the audio drive, or output match?
I dont know. Didnt touch anything. Just checking output the other day so I could power up the amp and noticed it. I never run it that high anyway, but thought it was strange.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Shawn sent me an email saying that the radio that I was sent is a new radio. Hmm. IT still has the blue painter's tape around the bezel and a Tiny's CB Shop sticker on top of the radio. I looked inside the radio and on the bottom cover reads "Tiny Bit tuned 5-11-22." The exact date that I had Tiny tune my radio.
Someone is lying. I sent him a message asking that exact same thing. Can't wait to see what he says.

Attachments

• 20220706_173357[1].jpg
    20220706_173357[1].jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 20
Shawn sent me an email saying that the radio that I was sent is a new radio. Hmm. IT still has the blue painter's tape around the bezel and a Tiny's CB Shop sticker on top of the radio. I looked inside the radio and on the bottom cover reads "Tiny Bit tuned 5-11-22." The exact date that I had Tiny tune my radio.
Someone is lying. I sent him a message asking that exact same thing. Can't wait to see what he says.

I assume you originally purchased from Tiny's? How does it perform now? Anything different?

Could it be they just swapped the main board? Maybe that is what they mean by new radio?

Could it be they just swapped the main board? Maybe that is what they mean by new radio?

That's what I thought they would do, but they told me I would receive a new radio. I'm going to have to check the serial numbers, now.

EDIT: Mine is a different radio. Last 4 digits of what I sent in was 1251 and the replacement is 0568. So I received an older radio. I do believe they're pulling them from dealers to replace faulty units.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.