• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Stryker 955 V2 run-time error 6 overflow

Pepper512

Jul 5, 2022
Have a new Stryker 955 V2.

Trying to program it via my PC (Change the display name).

Have correct drivers, comport is set up properly. It reads from the radio and right before it is finished I get a run-time error 6 overflow.

I read somewhere, but cannot seem to find the thread, that this is a known issue? Can anyone verify. Also, for those of you that have had this issue, how did you fix it?

Thanks!

• Wow
Reactions: Rwb

The V2 is having EEPROM issues and the radio will need to be replaced. Get ahold of Shawn at Stryker and fill out the RMA form. The ONLY way this will be resolved.

Reactions: Rwb and walterjn
It seems that is the norm with the new boards. This seems to happen a lot with new radios.
I learned it with the first President Lincoln II that came out, it was a troubled radio that I sent back for a full refund.
They got it right by the time the Lincoln II plus came out.
The first batch is the test bed for new radios now it seems.

Jeff

• Haha
Reactions: Rwb
my lincoln v ii+ is working better than expected cept the mic walcott radio replaced it free no pay to ship either

Definitely upload it and save a copy first thing before goofing with the clarifier. Then make changes and download. Once you have a good copy, there is no reason to upload again. Just modify save changes and download each time. makes me want to plug mine in to upload just incase.

Just a minor glitch.............

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated