• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Stryker 955

Greg I do not have a v2, but the software for the AT5555n, dx5000 plus, and the v1 955 is all basically the same. The only thing to adjust are the channel programming on the various bands and items like roger beep, NR, etc that you can toggle off/on for individual channels. My DX 5000 was doing the exact same thing at first when reading from the radio. After speaking with Scott he said others had as well and told me to write to the radio first. I did and no issues since. it seems to me unless something is very different, all you would loose would be no different than resetting from the panel.

Greg I do not have a v2, but the software for the AT5555n, dx5000 plus, and the v1 955 is all basically the same. The only thing to adjust are the channel programming on the various bands and items like roger beep, NR, etc that you can toggle off/on for individual channels. My DX 5000 was doing the exact same thing at first when reading from the radio. After speaking with Scott he said others had as well and told me to write to the radio first. I did and no issues since. it seems to me unless something is very different, all you would loose would be no different than resetting from the panel

But there is nothing in this software to write until it reads the data. Doing so would wipe out all frequencies. Someone already did this and just about all but bricked his radio

Could the USB cable cause error 6? Wrong chip in the cable or what ever.
I'm not sure. I used the cable out of my V1. Thanks for the idea. I will use the cable that came with the V2. Theoretically, should be no difference.but I'm out of other ideas.

Maybe this is totally different software, but on the dx5000 and 955v1 the software does not access the programming and service menu.

Reactions: Eldorado828
Maybe this is totally different software, but on the dx5000 and 955v1 the software does not access the programming and service menu.
I dont think the 2.0 accesses the service menu. But it's a lot easier to see all the options in the function menu from the software than the menu.

I'm not sure. I used the cable out of my V1. Thanks for the idea. I will use the cable that came with the V2. Theoretically, should be no difference.but I'm out of other ideas.

No good. The cable that came with the v2 has the same results. It's not the cable. Either in the radio or the software, but, I guess I'm unique.

Is this normal?
Everytime I turn on my 955v2 it lights up enough to see lights and goes dark for a split second to light back up and is on.
Edit: It does this.

Last edited:
Is this normal?
Everytime I turn on my 955v2 it lights up enough to see lights and goes dark for a split second to light back up and is on.

LOL. That's quicker than mine. My meter lights up white, then the rest of the radio fills in. Takes about 2 seconds. My V1 is even slower.

Reactions: Keto
Is this normal?

Mine does the same thing. I have orange as the display. When I power up, split second rbg color, dark, then on.

Reactions: Keto

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated