• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

STRYKER EXPERT NEEDED

Seems like the above link could be directed to the other forum. Buddy of mine just recieved a Stryker with Tech Choice tune. Garbage, totaly unuseable radio. Who ever set this radio up doesn't have a clue whatsoever about how to make this radio talk, let alone work. Really said that this kinda of scaming continues to go on. He also ordered one af Kale's antennas which came in less than adequate shipping packageing. I was able to straighten out the coils although we haven't tuned the antenna yet, I am sure i'll take some extra work. I know first hand that when Kale's shipps the antenna comes in a tube not a weak rectangular box with a couple handfuls of stryforam. Last Stop, all aboard!!!!!! What a joke.

Can you eleborate - Good radio bad tech? I am seriously considering one of these radios - not the type of thing I was hoping to hear. Thanks...

Im not happy with mine. Just order a new peak meter to see if it's my meter or if the tech screwed it up. All I wanted was the radio aligned but my Cobra 140 gtl is showing better results...

So far, knock on wood, all of the Strykers I've had on my bench show right around 60 watts, and beautiful modulation. I'd have to agree that whoever tuned the radio didn't do it correctly, if it has a sound quality issue.

DTB Radio said:
So far, knock on wood, all of the Strykers I've had on my bench show right around 60 watts, and beautiful modulation. I'd have to agree that whoever tuned the radio didn't do it correctly, if it has a sound quality issue.

got that right. I'll be sending you another radio soon...

I have the Stryker and am totally satisfied with it. Justin did the work. I do have RF noise from the big Cat engine, like 5 S units worth under acceleration. Same radio with not the problem in my older mechanical big truck motor. No it's not the Stryker it's the Tech's Choice Tune!!!, as well as bogus shipping standards with regards to 10k antennas.

boomer111 said:
I have the Stryker and am totally satisfied with it. Justin did the work. I do have RF noise from the big Cat engine, like 5 S units worth under acceleration. Same radio with not the problem in my older mechanical big truck motor. No it's not the Stryker it's the Tech's Choice Tune!!!, as well as bogus shipping standards with regards to 10k antennas.

Tech choice is a 1stop thing.

Hey KEEP, what does the meter on the front of the radio show?
Mine showed almost the same as the peak meter I used.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.