• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Stryker Sr-440hp Review

Video conferencing?

Dave, Jack, Justin, Master Chief, Richard, Frank, and maybe a few others. I would pay to enter that meeting. Maybe a seminar on antenna theory, cb, and amateur radio workings.

Maybe some of the old timers like Peg Leg, Lou Franklin, Gordon West, and some of the techs that used to write the Secret CB books?

Have seminars for the techs out there and than maybe some for the technically challenged. LOL!

I can hear it now... Well who cares about bipolar this and top load that and NPN and PNP and ceramic and mossfet and gasfet and... I just want this dag goned cb to work. The last Mega Super Godzilla KING KONG Tune I had done cost me $100 and I still sound like crap and can't hear worth a darn! LOL! I think that last tech took out some parts in my RADIDEO and forgot to put them back!!!!!!

I certainly don't mean to rag on anyone here. Just a little humor.

Finding a good tech is hard enough. Listening to what he or she has to say may be even harder.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.