• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Study guide for license exam in February

Thank you Riverman. Now i have to figure out how to set up the station. Im pretty much set on buying the IC 7300. I think thats the easy part. I have read your posts on the Perfect antenna. Not sure which way i will go. OFC is likely, but EF and CF are still in the running. One would think i would know more about this stuff, being i have studied the testing books and passed and got a license. But i got my dog a license and it still may pee in the corner. I have learned more practical info on here from real world experience . Hence, reading the posts from you and many others. Thank you.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Thank you Riverman. Now i have to figure out how to set up the station. Im pretty much set on buying the IC 7300. I think thats the easy part. I have read your posts on the Perfect antenna. Not sure which way i will go. OFC is likely, but EF and CF are still in the running. One would think i would know more about this stuff, being i have studied the testing books and passed and got a license. But i got my dog a license and it still may pee in the corner. I have learned more practical info on here from real world experience . Hence, reading the posts from you and many others. Thank you.

The 7300 is clearly a great radio. I know you'll have a blast with it and whichever antenna you decide on. And that's all that counts. Just be careful on your ladder. (y)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.