• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Superhawk at it again!

The interesting thing is he has relisted the same Item....
DAK x CB Radio Am SSB Collector Quality RARE DAK Mic Best Example on The Planet | eBay

Make one wonder what is really up with this guy, must have been riding in the Delorean with Doc one day and went home and filled a warehouse with NOS radios and wait until Y2K to start selling them.

If I was to pay $2000.00 for radio, it sure as hell will not say DAK on the front of it.
I love some of the old rigs.....just not that much.

Jeff

The only way it makes sense is if he lists radios and gets phantom bidders to bid the price up or buy his items at absurd prices in order to scam potential buyers into thinking the items are really worth that much. There is no way anyone can be stupid enough to buy a Dak for $1500 or $2000. This scumbag must be playing a waiting game and paying Ebay fee after ebay fee just to catch a real sucker.
On the $2000 Dak the shipping charge is $145..........red flags are a flying.

I can't even get $175 for an NOS Phillipines Cobra 148 but he gets $1500 for a "refurbished" Dak........he is playing a waiting game.

I wonder why he has a 100% feedback score must be doing something right he's been on ebay for a pretty long time you would think if he was ripping folks off paypal and ebay would have cut him off from excessive complaints. I do know the tech that is helping him refurbish these radios is an electronics engineer so maybe the items are in good working order but only a knuckle head would pay the price he's asking for this stuff.but can't blame him though he didn't put a gun to any ones head to buy these items

He might do what asshat Martyn does. If you leave negative feedback, he will PayPal you a refund if you revise your feedback.

Asshat Marty, offered me a refund to revise my feedback. He ripped me off on a "like new" TS-450. I about shit when I pulled it out of the box. PayPal refunded all of my money including shipping. I took detailed pics and video of it. I truly believe PayPal felt sorry for me.

If I recall, it was a few weeks later, I got an PayPal payment from him with a note asking me to revise.

I told asshat Martyn to kiss my ass and refused the funds.

Reactions: 1 person
Ebay is a very questionable place to buy stuff......I had a guy sell me a set of tubes for my D201 that were far from being nos like he told me....I gave him bd feedback and ebay let him rebut and call me everything but a white man.

Ebay is a very questionable place to buy stuff......I had a guy sell me a set of tubes for my D201 that were far from being nos like he told me....I gave him bd feedback and ebay let him rebut and call me everything but a white man.

Looking at getting some new glass for my D201. Which seller was this so I can avoid him.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned