• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Taking bets on where Fine Tune pops up next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't seem ridiculous that CB shops have to survive by trashing other shops? This has been going on for decades!

We had a forum member here who had a CB shop and trashed nearly every shop except a few of his Internet white list buddies which included Fine Tune. Everyone else was on the black list. This member was banned here years ago, came back on then banned again!

Now the competition is few because the decline of CB use (primarily Truck drivers) and few shops exist compared to even 20 years ago.

Nearly every CB shop I went back in the day would all say this same line after opening a CB up, " who the hell worked on this? " It became so pathetic after a while hearing that to where it's become a cliche!

Mark Sherman does deserve all the redicule but how many others are stooping down to his level with their own trash talking? Just as bad as all of the political ads we are seeing right now.

If all these guy's were really as good and knowledgeable as they claim, won't they design and build their own CB instead of fighting over who can tweek one the best? Then that would be impressive.

Nearly every CB shop I went back in the day would all say this same line after opening a CB up, " who the hell worked on this? " It became so pathetic after a while hearing that to where it's become a cliche!

Mark Sherman does deserve all the redicule but how many others are stooping down to his level with their own trash talking? Just as bad as all of the political ads we are seeing right now.

If all these guy's were really as good and knowledgeable as they claim, won't they design and build their own CB instead of fighting over who can tweek one the best? Then that would be impressive.
* puts on my best 4th grade playground voice* Well, he started it!

Honestly ive been quite happy with my d-rail 955. No one has ever said i sound bad, always loud, very loud and clear, maybe a little less clear if i run echo. Ive never had any of my locals say im trashing channels other than the one im on hehehe.

Honestly ive been quite happy with my d-rail 955. No one has ever said i sound bad, always loud, very loud and clear, maybe a little less clear if i run echo. Ive never had any of my locals say im trashing channels other than the one im on hehehe.
You know what they say, even a broken clock is correct twice a day. Maybe he just got yours correct.

Doesn't seem ridiculous that CB shops have to survive by trashing other shops? This has been going on for decades!

We had a forum member here who had a CB shop and trashed nearly every shop except a few of his Internet white list buddies which included Fine Tune. Everyone else was on the black list. This member was banned here years ago, came back on then banned again!

Now the competition is few because the decline of CB use (primarily Truck drivers) and few shops exist compared to even 20 years ago.

bought a radio in a shop in the east coast years ago. puked n pruned. it lasted a whole month. took it back .the windy sack o shit opened it up n loudly said WHO IN MAN MADE HELL DID THIS?
i calmly replied you cut your own dont open sticker or warrenty is void before you opened it. he went in a cussing rage but finally got another radio n did much better on it . i used it a year before some thug stole it. but that look n his cussin seemed damm funny cause he put a jumper wire in for no reason that shorted the radio out fuse didnt stop it. i asked why the unsoldered wire no reply

We have a strict policy against bad-mouthing another tech or shop. The way I see it, every radio a tweaknician screws up becomes a market opportunity for me. Saying anything negative is too much like biting the hand that feeds me. My attitude is "Feel free to screw up another few dozen radios".

If it weren't for radios that get sabotaged, I might have to spend money on advertising.

We have a strict policy against bad-mouthing another tech or shop. The way I see it, every radio a tweaknician screws up becomes a market opportunity for me. Saying anything negative is too much like biting the hand that feeds me. My attitude is "Feel free to screw up another few dozen radios".

If it weren't for radios that get sabotaged, I might have to spend money on advertising.

well said sir well said

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.