• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Terms on Amateur Band...??

I often "play" with the "KiloWatt" stations,................ a k#123 calls and I reply with KW????,... and they never fail to reply with the same "KiloWatt" until I tell them that KiloWatt is two letters,and two words, a K and a W.

Then there is this...
First column ITU, 2nd column DX, 3rd column DX alternative.
Screenshot_20200427-133029_Chrome-01.jpeg

Homer, where that that come from?
I have had operators using some of them when I'm operating mountain top. But they mostly do that for the adverse conditions that I operate in. Even with ear buds I sometimes miss stuff.

Reactions: Rwb
I often "play" with the "KiloWatt" stations,................ a k#123 calls and I reply with KW????,... and they never fail to reply with the same "KiloWatt" until I tell them that KiloWatt is two letters,and two words, a K and a W.
dang i thought K W meant kenworth ,i drive a kw

Lets use the K.I.S.S. system = KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID

Would foxtrot be FT? I know it's one word, but so is kilowatt.

Reactions: Rwb

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated