• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The $710 Cobra 29

I never really care if someone is a member. I mean heck I call the the leader of my Church an A$$ Hat and think he is one step away from being the Anti-Christ so what does membership on this sit mean? LOL The way I see it no one is above reproach especially where money is involved! LOL I have always said you should never get advice from anyone that is in the business of selling what he is advising you about! LOL

Not everyone that is on this site and either sells goods or repairs goods related to this site are crooks but some of them are! Sites relating to any hobby will always attract some that are not out to improve the hobby just their bank account. If they are really good at what they do they can do both with out harming either! I am just glad their are more good people on this site than bad!

Reactions: RoadRanger

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated