• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The Royal Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackmobile43

Jock Supporter
Feb 11, 2008
Hey Bob85 and JAZZSINGER are you guys going and if so could you grab a rice bag for me, thanks.(y)

OH PULEEEEEEEEEZE!!!

it's all over the tv,.................. ALL the time,.............

not here too

aaaaargghhhhh!!!!!!:headbang:headbang

I finally got my invitation last week. Me and ol' 'Lizbeth are buds from way back. Used to work her on 27.555usb. She likes Cheetos and can't get 'em over there. So I plan on bull rushing through the crowd, with my invite pinned to my tee shirt of course, and offering her some. "Yo Queenie! Hey dig yer mitts into me jumbo bag of country fresh southern fried crunchy Cheetos and do some munchin". Her showing off her soon-to-be-orange-coated white gloves to the telly cameras ought to be some dandy free advertising to whoever it is makes those damn things. Hopefully my humanitarian offer of American goodwill will score me another invite by the palace for a reception or something.

Last edited:
Eloquently put George, you have a way with word.

lol, i like to think all those days in the top English class in school paid dividends, but i think my anger towards successive English governments fucking up my country probably had a lot more to do with my grip of the English language than anything else, not to mention my early years on cb where i learned to speak up for myself, of course nowadays i tend to sit on the fence when i don't like something i see or hear :eek:, yeah fucking right!!

LOL, I wasn't even going to look at this thread. That is, until I saw that Jazzsinger had put in his tuppence.....:D

I think that if Kate really loved Will, she'd get him the fuck out of there as fast as possible and never look back.

Now now. Pip pip and your stiff upper lip and all that rot bloody good. Fresh in off the jet this afternoon. The lag is quite the sticky wicket. Scored a room at the London Lodge On The Thames and got a bucket of fish and chips at a street stand. Gonna Guiness it up all night and if I can wake up I'll provide another report in the morning. Best news is that my jumbo bag of Cheetos for 'Lizbeth made it through customs. Guess the bloke didn't know what they were.

Here's me flat

Attachments

• 38932013.jpg
    38932013.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
Taste of Things to Come

Here is one of Queenie's chambermaids taste-testing the Her Royal Highness' cheetos bath.

Attachments

• cheetosgirl2.jpg
    cheetosgirl2.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 167
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.