• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The Royal Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
you seem to know the royal family well,pmsl.even in alabama they would struggle to achieve as much inbreeding as european royals. it's time us brits did to the royals what the french did to theirs, behead the scumbags and become a republic.

vive la revolution.

Hey, Hey, Hey! we don't "inbreed" in Alabama, we keep the blood line pure. :whistle::LOL:

Alex Jones was speaking about the German Nazi royal family earlier today on his radio show. Very informative.

Lets try and keep this on topic, no bad naturedness please.

No bad naturedness intended. Simply commenting on the fact that the Royal Family is Nazi German and as I learned on the radio earlier today, until a couple of decades ago they had people who's job it was to wipe their asses.

Should be noted that I only mentioned Alex Jones show as a video of him is posted earlier in this thread.

All good natured all the time.

No kidding. I have never figured out what the "Royal Family" actually contributes to the well being of Great Britain.

It's the way it is back in the mother land and George bitches about how our government acts and squanders money.

No bad naturedness intended. Simply commenting on the fact that the Royal Family is Nazi German and as I learned on the radio earlier today, until a couple of decades ago they had people who's job it was to wipe their asses.

they still have people to wipe the royal assholes, they are called her majestys government. it would surprise me if they have progressed from wiping them to licking them clean going by the amount of brown tongues in parliament, although in all fairness it could be from all the shite they talk.

It's the way it is back in the mother land and George bitches about how our government acts and squanders money.

the sad fact is your founding fathers fought to get rid of retards like we have to deal with, yet through time your country has just about returned to the pre founding fathers day, George Washington must be turning in his grave.

i'm already sick of all the retard wedding shit on tv, i hope to fuck al quaeda nuke westminster,and lets face it there couldn't be a better day than friday to do it, all the roten eggs in one stinking basket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.