• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The Royal Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in the fresh air of the states. Yum. So I'm going through my notes and thought this would be worth something to report. Y'all can pay me later. While on the Palace Tour I had the great fortune to run into the gentleman shown below, I believe he said he was the Duke of Earl or some such and I wished to get his take on the biting issue of the soon to be Duchess of Cambridges' non-virginity status and referenced him this article from the states on the matter.

Royal bride's virginity no longer issue in U.K. - CBS News

I did point out to the chap that it was filed in the Entertainment Section, as is all "news" stories in the states having anything to do with England.

Me - So Sir Galahad, having reviewed this scientific data from the ol' colonies, do you agree with the various included assessments?

Him - That's Duke of Earl

Me - Yes yes good good so sorry ol' chap

It- Yes we here of British Royalty are quite the liberal lot and times they are a' changin' so the young Middleton lass' lack of virginal qualities is not an an extraordinary issue this time around. I mentioned this very scenario to Prince Willy last week and he told me to mind my own damn business. He being able to say that to me as he outranks me at the Exchequer.

Me - I see. So how would it go if she had been previously married and divorced?

It - That would okay too

Me - Alright, So how would things look if she had been divorced with two kids in tow at the que?

It - That still seems fine, got to keep up with the times to please the people.

Me - Very well, so what's the deal if she had been married and divorced twice and had 5 kids still sucking at the teat?

It - Still looking good here, as long as the Prince gets his turn then who are we to wrinkle his blanket?

Me - Goodness ! Okay, well say she has all of these divorce dalliances and a turnip wagon load of kids and she arrives to the Royal Altar 8 months pregnant carrying the child of an Al Queda cell leader?

It - Still about the same tripe. Might raise a brow or two down on the docks but if Willy is happy, then England is happy.

Me - Enough then good knight, so how about if Kate were an American?

It - EGAST !! OH BLOODY HELL !! SCANDALOUS !! NEVER !! HAVE YOU GONE MAD ?? !! That would be straight out!
interview.gif

Attachments

• 93745805.jpg
    93745805.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 136
Apparently straight after the wedding kate middleton approached the queen asking, "your majesty,do you have any tips for longevity in marriage" ? the queen replied, "yeah, wear a seat belt and don't piss me off".

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.