• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

The State of Kentucky says I must wear a mask while out and about, HERE IS MY CHOICE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been telling them to screw off.
Slow, I know a guy from Peateu, that was diagnosed with Covid 19, contracted it while traveling, had to be quarantined at his home with his wife and children, and they never came down with it. I thought this was so contagious that if you breathe the air you contracted it. I don't think it's as easy to contract as we've been lead to believe. (n)

Here in Los Angeles County masks are required. It’s fine with me. I am not taking any chances with that virus. Some that get get mild symtoms and some get real sick. I am not into playing Russian Roulette.

On the list of daily risks there is far worse.

A mask can INCREASE the chances of contracting some health problems more greatly than decreasing chances of contracting Woo Floo.

We’d have been wearing them a century or so were they a good idea

Reactions: G GOLLY WAlly
As an aside...I can’t help but laugh at the people criticizing President for not wearing a mask during press conferences. Dignity is gone in this country. Can we really have the leader of the free world crouching to a mic with a mask on his face? I say no. Dignity rules, in this instance.

As an aside...I can’t help but laugh at the people criticizing President for not wearing a mask during press conferences. Dignity is gone in this country. Can we really have the leader of the free world crouching to a mic with a mask on his face? I say no. Dignity rules, in this instance.

It’s not simply a factor of the office held.

The Constitution makes clear that neither birth nor office are sufficient grounds to be treated differently by the law.

The Constitution makes clear that neither birth nor office are sufficient grounds to be treated differently by the law.

But I’m not talking about being treated different under the law, just generalizing the point of hiding behind protective equipment for a world leader.

It’s a matter of looking the part, sometimes, and we can’t have a world leader looking like they’re hiding.

Have dealt with the same on a smaller scale...sometimes I shed the Kevlar helmet and vest, and walked down the street alone and unafraid in the worst of conditions, for no reason other than to look tough and let people know I didn’t give a “flip”.

Sure, you can kill me if you wish. And then you’ll have Harriers and artillery up your ass within a minute (and likely for the next week). If I was truly an “easy target”...you wouldn’t be using inconspicuous car bombs.

Ok...stupid rant over.

But I’m not talking about being treated different under the law, just generalizing the point of hiding behind protective equipment for a world leader.

It’s a matter of looking the part, sometimes, and we can’t have a world leader looking like they’re hiding.

Have dealt with the same on a smaller scale...sometimes I shed the Kevlar helmet and vest, and walked down the street alone and unafraid in the worst of conditions, for no reason other than to look tough and let people know I didn’t give a “flip”.

Sure, you can kill me if you wish. And then you’ll have Harriers and artillery up your ass within a minute (and likely for the next week). If I was truly an “easy target”...you wouldn’t be using inconspicuous car bombs.

Ok...stupid rant over.

In America there is no difference. Leader or citizen.

Short your armor, you were still there as a matter of “office held”.

We (always) hope the man under orders — or as an elected executive — will be a bigger man than what his what his oath swore as a minimum.

As your examples show.

IMG_9391.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.