• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Thinking of buying Cheap Toilet paper?

ya softies...in desert survival training we were taught how to use cactus and rocks to wipe our opinions...

Its kinda sad,they rip you off unless you pay ALOT OF $$$ (Didnt used to be so bad 20+ years ago)

One sheet per wipe method.

It doesn't matter how expensive it is if you do it my way.
Just tear off one sheet, poke a hole through it with your finger, then, leaving the sheet on your finger wipe your butt with your finger tip, then, slowly but tightly, pull the paper off while wiping your finger.
I think I've saved hundreds of $$$ over the years.:blink:

Reactions: Robb
It doesn't matter how expensive it is if you do it my way.
Just tear off one sheet, poke a hole through it with your finger, then, leaving the sheet on your finger wipe your butt with your finger tip, then, slowly but tightly, pull the paper off while wiping your finger.
I think I've saved hundreds of $$$ over the years.:blink:

Instead of poking a hole in the paper you should tear out a little piece to make the hole. When finished you can use the little piece to clean out from under your fingernail. :D

Ya puzzies!

We were taught to use our survival knife, like a squeegee...

People always want it THE CHEAPEST POSSIBLE (If not free)

They fail to realize these days: THEY RIP YOU OFF THE CHEAPER IT IS!!

You should really get a bidet...

When I was in Japan, I was able to use one that had a seat pre-warmer, nice heated water with several massaging pulse options, and a blow dryer. I tell ya, it's worth the couple grand to get one installed at home!

mackmobile43 said:
I finally had to just tell the wife to buy what she wants to use but bring Charmin home for me.

All the rest is crap. just watch the commercials with the bears, they know what's what. ;)

Hehe yes I guess they do!!

We should all trust thier judegment!!

EDIT:

I just watched the one I posted again,funny as anything :D

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated