• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Time to switch up the bench gear , trades , trades , trades !!

WINKDOGG

President CFO & CPFO WorldwideDX Radio
Feb 21, 2011
New Jersey
Well I was posting all my benchtop gear to find a new base amp , but I scored a BRAND NEW 12 Gauge Texas Star DX 1200 ! So now Im just looking for cool interesting trade offers for radios , meters , amps and any other 11 meter gear ! Im just looking to change things up a bit and get some new/different knobs to turn ;) Take a look at the pics pretty much everything is up for trades on the bench except the Connex the Ranger and the sideband TRC ! Looking for even swaps or bundle deals if you have something cool or pricey to trade ! Nothing is a "bad" offer so feel free ! As a long time collector its time for a change of scenery , this is all my "bench gear" I have totes and closets full of stuff Im hoarding .. I mean holding on to lol

Really interested in some weird , unique , fun new radios for the bench ! I also love meters ! I would gladly do a bundle for another Bird 43 (mine is getting powder coated) but I would love to have a second inline for reflect or to run RMS with mine in peak mode ! I don't care about looks (with Bird meters) bc I tend to customize them . Also would like a Cobra 148 gtl-dx or a foreign equivalent with the same board and finals , a low watt single final Galaxy with a freq counter and or a large meter . Another Bearcat 880-990 for the truck , or a Cobra 29 LX BT ! But again check out the stacks and make any reasonable trade offer or let me know if you want details or pics /vids/ reports on anything .

Thanks for looking , 4-2-ZERO NJ Brian ! 418.JPG 418.JPG 419.JPG 420.JPG 421.JPG 422.JPG 428.JPG 429.JPG 431.JPG 436.JPG 437.JPG

Even the bong? LOL

Haha everything but my 3300HP lol I can clean any glass to brand new no matter how much skunky funky has been through it lol Let me know if we need pics of the glass collection for additional trades !!!!

His handle is four-two-zero.

Not "four-twenty".

Ok for what its worth "true story " Jr Varsity football I was a center forward #4 I lost weight became a tight end #42 for varsity ball . I start racing motocross vintage 2-stroke 250cc dirtbikes I requested #42 and got blessed ;) with a set of decals and jersey flags (paper number pinned on your chest) that were 420 . I have been smoking since I was 14 Years old but never heard of 420 (Im a cb nerd lol ) and I used it as my call numbers shooting skip :whistle: since 420 got to be a "thing" in 91-94 I went for 4-2-ZERO because I had 3 locals yelling FOUR TWENTY during good conditions ! Im in New Jersey with a medical card smoking like crazy lol but im still 4-2-ZERO on freeband (y) God bless America and Goodnight :ROFLMAO:

73's with my knees in the breeze 4-2-ZERO the biggest mudduck in the Garden State ! QUACK QUACK

that's what he said

I love these forums haha Good Night and good morning if your work shift sucks lol Brian

My problem is after all these years ( Especially Am ) Iv'e been getting lax on my logging , need to start writing things down again ! But after almost 50 years of Dxing I chat & forget to write !:whistle::D
I started a notebook with names and numbers of the DX folks I have talked with, but sometimes things move so fast, I lost contact before I finished writing down the info.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated